LG has introduced a QWERTY keyboard called Rolly for smartphones and tablets that folds into a stick!
There are two people who will be particularly ecstatic about this keyboard:
- Those who think desktop keyboards make more sense than tiny phone keyboard
Writers who cannot afford a iPad for their work on-the-go, and have to carry their heavy laptops everywhere they go.
If you fall under any of the two, here is what you should know about the Rolly keyboard:
- The Rolly keyboard is a little smaller than a regular-size keyboard; each key is 17mm, as opposed to the standard 18mm
- It is powered by a single AAA battery
- It uses Bluetooth to connect with a device
- LG claims it can last for around three months before running out of juice.
- A single AAA battery powers it for up to 3 months of average use.
The cost of the Rolly hasn’t been announced yet.