Everyone has an opinion about how he acted, and the one that stands out is that regardless of his position, or whether he is liked or not, he acted as a gentleman should.
Could this have happened in Nigeria? And if it did, wouldn’t it be that:
- He would not have held the umbrella himself; an aide would have held the umbrella over his head. A president does not hold things like umbrellas.
- No, he wouldn’t have shared the umbrella with the two women, neither would he have asked for an umbrella for them. A President has more important things to worry about.
- The woman who tried to hold the President’s waist would have been pushed and shoved in the mud, and stomped on by SSS guys.
- The person in charge of travel would be fired immediately, for not being able to predict the weather, and exposing the President to such an ordeal.
- In the comments below the video, Nigerians will be cursing at the President, because they are dissatisfied people who will not let their President be great.
We’re just kidding!