So Nigerian Twitter has been on fire with Vic O trending all day after he released his Drake and Meek Mill diss track. Beyond the jokes, there are 5 guerrilla marketing lessons that brand and entrepreneurs can pick from Vic O:
- 1. Engage your consumers and tell them what’s in it for them.
- 2. Eliminate unnecessary overhead. Keep your expenses low.
Vic O shoots most of his videos himself, with friends and a few bottles. Start marketing your product to the people around you…
- 3. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat.
Vic O is definitely not a quitter. Although he has been regarded as the worst Nigerian rapper alive, it has not stopped him from making ‘classic’ hits.
- 4. Be a trendspotter. Use tested and trusted marketing methods.
Vic O never slacks on trending news; he jumped on Drake and Meek Mill’s beef at its climax, right after the #OVOFest. His ‘Drek and Mek’ diss track couldn’t have come at a better time.
- 5. Have absolute confidence in your product.
Say what you will, Vic O remains his own number 1 promoter and no one or anything will stop his shine.
Regardless of what the haters are saying, Vic O has fans and they keep showing him love.
You can listen to the track here.
“Drek and Mek” Whoa!